Warehouse management is no easy feat, and warehouse managers face some very trying challenges. Besides safety and security, organizations have to maintain a clean, efficient and error-free environment while ensuring the accuracy of inventory within controlled cost. With the expansion of e-commerce, consumers’ expectations are heightened as they have the ability to shop online 24/7 where quick delivery is more than often promised in the challenge for more business. And this contributes a large part to the mounting problem of warehouse management.
Hence, it is crucial to get a good warehouse management system that can integrate your warehouse management to all your business processes in order to ensure smooth internal operations while maintaining supply readiness and reducing holding costs.
- Inventory tracking and accuracy
- Product picking optimization
- Ineffective space / warehouse utilization
- Increased customer demands
- Product diversification and seasonal demands
- Financial Management
- Sales Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Serial & Batch Number Management
- Bin Location Management
- Quarantine Management
- Capacity Requirements Planning
- Analytics & Reporting
- Arrival journals & put-aways
- RFID and Bar-coding
- Items Reservation and Stock Transfer
- Placement & Storage
- Inventory Dimensions
- Increase inventory visibility by gaining a compete overview of your inventory with real-time inventory data.
- Streamline warehouse processes to reduce costs and inefficiencies.
- Improve warehouse performance with better utilization of storage space.
- Optimize warehouse and supply chain processes.
- Improve warehouse accuracy & efficiency.
- Forecast and control property expenses.
- Increase customer satisfaction.